14 March 2013
Direction
One of my friends mentioned in her blog the other day that God had been around in a still small voice that week as opposed to an obvious presence at other times. I've been thinking a lot about that and feel like God is almost always a still small voice around me and that I'm not very good at listening, haha. Maybe if I get better at listening I will be able to tell the difference? I do know that God has given me much to be thankful for in my life, I sometimes just feel that I'm lacking direction. However, about 2 or 3 days ago I think I finally came to a realization as to what I want to do when I get out of the Air Force in less than two years. For now, that dream I'm chasing is beginning to take form in my mind and when the time is right I'm sure I'll share it here. I am pretty excited to have an idea of my direction though and I think that's God's voice :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know the direction! COME TO WYOMING and be my friend! ;-) Can't wait to hear. Love you!
ReplyDelete